About the Cemetery
The Winneconne Cemetery is owned and maintained by the Village, for the benefit of all citizens. It was founded in 1871 by the Winneconne Cemetery Association, which conveyed the cemetery property and trust funds to the Village in 1962.
The Cemetery Association made several additions to the original plot between 1871 and 1962.
There have been 2 additions under Village ownership:
A 2-acre land purchase in 1962, which has not yet been developed