Arthur Marble Park Large Shelter
Subfacility of Arthur Marble Park
2019 and 2020 Prices Per Day is $85.00 for Village Residents - $125.00 for Non-residents. Special pricing available for 3-day weekends. Call 920-582-4381 for more information.
- ADA Accessible
- Baseball / Softball (optional)
- Beach and Swimming (optional)
- Electric Outlets (inside)
- Picnic Tables
- Playground (optional)
- Tables for Serving
- Volleyball Court (optional)
- 25 Picnic Tables
- 4 Service Banquet Tables
- Interior Electrical Outlets
- 2 Freezers
- 3 Coolers
- 8 Garbage Cans
- 2 Sides fold up to allow serving from those areas
- No restrooms (restrooms located in nearby beach house)
- No running water
- Located near softball diamond, volleyball courts, beach and playground equipment
To reserve a park shelter you need to complete the Park Facilities Use Permit Form and the Special Event Permit Application.
For "Events Only" that do not need the use of a shelter but want to use the park, such as corporate training sessions, fishing tournaments, baseball tournaments and marathons you will need to complete the Special Event Permit Application. This form needs to be approved before you can proceed with your event. Please submit this form at least 2 months before the event.
All the necessary forms need to be returned to the Village Office with your payment before we can reserve the date.
Note - there are no refunds for cancellations.